Wednesday 23 January 2019

Snow!


When we all got up in this morning it was so dark that I thought my humans had made a big mistake and wakened me up in the middle of my night time, but when I heard them talking about my DH going to the Cat Shop, I knew that it was the right time. But why was it so dark? We had to put the lights on in my living room and we never need to do that. And then I found out 'cos it started to snow!


Yippee! I was so excited. I couldn't drag myself away from the window as I watched it coming straight down onto the ground. Just little bits of snow at the beginning but then bigger and bigger bits and it was then I decided I needed to go out and feel this snow on my adorable little body. And I LOVED it millions!


When I comed back in I was a black and white speckled puss with rather cold feets, but I was very happy. But then the rain comed on and the snow all disappeared again and I was a wee bit sad again. My MH told me not to be sad 'cos she was sure there will be lots more snow sometime soon, so I will just need to be a patient puss.

But, oh, I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment