Monday 14 January 2019

A Cold Day


Oh, it has been so cold on my little island. My poor old DH had to go away to the Cat Shop and he was very freezing cold when he comed back home to me tonight. My little weather man friend told me it might snow soon and it is cold enough says my humans so I am getting a wee bit excited.


I haven't seen an awful lot of snow 'cos it doesn't always come to my island but when it does I am happy 'cos I love playing in it when it is nice and soft and makes a crispy sound when I walk on it and then when my adorable little feets get too cold, I go inside and my MH cuddles them warm again and that is just the magicest feeling in the world.



I got a wee surprise today when my friend S. comed to see me in this afternoon. She was supposed to come yesterday but it was very wet and windy and she decided not to come out and I was a wee bit very disappointed but then I was really surprised when she comed into my house today and I got a great big cuddle which I just loved.


So, I have had another good day and I am now snoozing on my chair on top of my MH's fleece and I am as cosy as a little pie. A very adorable little pie, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment