Saturday 5 January 2019

Still Good


…. although my Christmas tree and all my decorations are back in their box and up in the loft till next time and my house isn't just as sparkly now but it will be fine and I will get used to it again. I did try to have a wee climb up the middle of the tree once my MH had taken off all the wee baubles, but I am afraid the Boss caught me right in mid leap and with a very stern 'No, Squeak!' she ruined all my fun. Shame!

My friend S. was back in my house again today. She said it was because she forgot to give my MH something, but I know she just wanted to see me and I made her go all teary eyed when we were all sitting chatting and I cuddled up on my MH's knee and snuggled into her for a little nap and S. thought I looked so beautiful and I for one am not arguing with her. She even got annoyed with my MH when she had to put me on the couch to get up for something and my friend said she would NEVER do that to me, she would sit there forever! I shall keep that in mind.



We are all having a very lazy weekend 'cos I heard the humans saying that everything goes back to normal again on Monday so this is the end of the holiday time but it has been good and we have all had a lovely time.


I hope you have had a very good time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment