Monday 21 January 2019

Squeak's Monday


I wakened up when my DH's alarm went off in this morning and watched as he got himself ready to go to the Cat Shop and then when he was ready, me and my MH got up. I had had a very good sleep and I was feeling full of beans so I bounded over to the window to see what the weather was doing, and I was very happy when I saw that it was quite a good day 'cos that meant that I could get out to play if I wanted to.

I ate up my breakfast and then asked my MH to please let me out, which she did, but I was back home again to purr cheerio to my DH as he went away to catch the boat and then I sat with the old dear and we worked out what our day was going to be like.


She told me she needed to do some hoovering and dusting, so I decided the bestest place for me was outside and so I tooked my adorable little self out into the field to have a chat with the sheeps that are there. There is a little sheep that wasn't feeling very well so I had a wee chat with it till the nice farmer man next door comed to see it, nd it was then that I decided to go home again and by this time the vacuum cleaner was all finished so my house was nice and quiet an I asked the old dear for a cuddle which I got and so I was very happy indeed.

So, that was my day really. In an out for little whiles and then inside for a seat with my MH and then we were all ready to see my DH when he comed home again. I have had my dinner and now I am lying on my chair on top of my MH's fleece and I am having a lovely sleep.


I will be here for a while and then I will have a couple more trips out before bedtime and I shall go and se the little sick sheep to see if she is a bit better now. I hope she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment