Thursday 17 January 2019

What A Night!


Well, I might have been lonely all during yesterday day time, but there were LOTS of peoples in my house in the night time and I loved every single second of it all!

My MH had a meeting in my house and another five peoples came and they all think I am the bestest pussy cat ever--- and rightly so, I hear you yell. I got lots of cuddles and one of them found one of my toys and played with me for a long time but then I am afraid I sort of disrupted my MH's meeting when I decided to explore the inside of a carrier bag that one of them brought.



It was lying under my couch so it tooked me quite a while to get it out from there and then get it turned round to just the way I wanted it and then I tooked my adorable little self into the inside of it and sat looking out at everybody who by this time had stopped listening and even my MH had stopped what she was doing and everybody was watching me! I was adorable!


That was unanimous. Yippee!

1 comment: