Tuesday 29 January 2019

More Snow...


... but still not as much as I would like. The grass in my garden was a wee bit white but there wasn't enough snow for me to roll on or play in or do anything in really. Well, I could do a couple of things but I do not wish to be indelicate as they may be children reading this. Hee hee

I gobbled up my breakfast and shot out the window to have a wee play and my MH told me that I made her laugh 'cos when she looked out of the window and saw me standing on the grass, she said I was shaking my little back paws 'cos they were cold and she said I did look a wee bit funny. We both reckon I need boots but we say that every year when the frost and snow come, sure we do?


My humans were a bit busy as my DH is still pulling the wallpaper off the bathroom walls but he is nearly finished, and my MH was doing some housework s0 I was a wee bit neglected although I did get some cuddles when I complained about being ignored.


Oh yes, I know which buttons to press!

No comments:

Post a Comment