Friday 25 January 2019

Guess What?


It is nearly bed time and this adorable little puss hasn’t been outside all day! Now, those of you who know me well will know that this is an unusual occurrence and will probably want to know why. And of course I shall explain.


We all got up quite early in this morning because my humans wanted to go to Stromness to buy wallpaper for our bathroom and kitchen which means there is going to be more work being done in my house. Well, it wasn’t a very nice morning ‘cos it was a bit windy and wet and although my little head wanted me to go outside, my adorable little legs wouldn’t take me. Hee hee

And because of this naughty, not nice weather, my dear old MH couldn’t leave the window open for me. Big sigh. I sleeped for most of the time they were away and then I ran to meet them when they comed back to me again and I did consider going out but when I got to the door, the wind was even worse so I very quickly ran back into my living room and asked my MH to play with me and my toys which she did......for a long, long time. And it was brilliant!

The weather has just got worse so I have spent the evening on my MH’s knee and whether I ever get out tonight or not remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment