Friday 4 January 2019

Another Good Day


I am liking this holiday time but I heard my humans saying that they are going to take down my Christmas tree and all the decorations tomorrow so I think that means that the holiday time is nearly finished and I am a wee bit sad at that.


It is very cold on my island but at least it is dry and calm so I have been able to get out to play lots of times but just for a wee while at a time and then I had to rush back home for a warm up cuddle which always makes me happy as well as warm.


I have played with my humans lots today and then I got a surprise when my friend S. comed to see us all and she brought a wee pussy cat toy for me which I have loved playing with. It is a furry mouse and it lights up when I touch it and I like it lots and lots so I am having good fun.


And talking of mouses. There was a real one in my house last night! My MH had to get up through the night time so she comed to see where I was and she got a very big surprise when she founded me 'cos I was in the kitchen looking up at the top of the units where there was a little mouse sitting on the top of the unit looking down at me. Hee hee It's not in my house any more 'cos my DH catched it and put it away outside so it won't be watching me any more.


So, my day has been another very good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment