Wednesday 30 January 2019

More Snow


But still not enough to let me have a really good play in it. There were little showers with snow in them and my grass turned all white but then the rain comed on and tooked all the snow away again and then some more snow arrived again. And it went like that for nearly all of the day.



I went outside quite a lot but just for very little times 'cos it was so cold. Like really, really, REALLY cold and I was frightened my adorable little feets would get stucked to the ground so I had to keep moving very fast and that made me a wee bit tired.

My DH has finished pulling the wallpaper off the walls and he said he might put new stuff on at the weekend but he needs a wee rest first and if the weather is not too bad, him and my MH might go shopping on Friday but the old dear says she is only going if it's not too slidey outside 'cos she doesn't want to fall down. Especially if I'm not there to help her up again!

I was nearly a little bit cross in this afternoon 'cos my MH was on her Wii machine and I was having a very lovely snooze and then suddenly I was grabbed so that she could get me weighed and that wakened me right up! I was not very happy but my little Wii Mii was really pleased with me 'cos I haven't put on any weight at all.

I am still purr-fect! But we all knew that, didn't we?


No comments:

Post a Comment