Tuesday 22 January 2019

Not Much News


I have decided that there is not too much news from me in the winter 'cos I am a wee bit lazy. It is too cold for me to be out playing for a long time and lots of my animal friends are in the barns so I don't have much company outside, but in the summer it is a lot different and sometimes my MH complains that she hardly sees me 'cos I am outside nearly all of the time.


I like being outside but I don't like being lonely so I am happier inside with my humans in the winter time and we had great fun again today when I helped my MH change the beds. Oh, my dear friends, you know it is my very favouritist game and my MH says she couldn't do it without me. I think that might be a wee exaggeration though, but we do have great fun and I get lots of cuddles and tickles and that makes me very, very happy indeed.


I am now having my snooze on my chair before I go out to play later on and then when I come in again, I will sit on my MH's knee when she has on her furry dressing gown and I just love that millions 'cos it is lovely and cosy and I am oh so very comfortable there.

I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment