Thursday 10 January 2019

A Good Day


I have had a much better Thursday than my Wednesday 'cos yesterday I was left all alone while my MH went away to Kirkwall with her friend and my DH went to the Cat Shop. It wasn't windy but it was too cold for the old dear to leave the window open for me so I had no choice but to stay inside my house until they comed home to me.

I just rested and had a few wee nibbles at my biscuits and just waited very patiently until I heard my door opening and then I ran into the kitchen and waited---not so patiently---until I got a cuddle and then I was happy.



I sat and watched as my humans put away all their messages and then as soon as my MH sat on the couch, I jumped up onto her knee and couried in for more cuddles which I just loved. So my night time was much gooder than my day time and today has been good too 'cos both my humans have been at home with me and although they both had some work to do, there was lots of time for me.



And me and the old dear had the very bestest of fun when we changed all the beds and she really appreciated all my help, so that made me very happy indeed. Yes, a very good day. I hope you like my MH's bead picture of an owl. I think it is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment