Monday 28 January 2019

A Normal Monday


I have had a good day. It has been a normal day, and this little puss likes normal. I got a very pleasant surprise when I wakened up in this morning 'cos my garden was all white with snow. Yippee! As soon as my breakfast had filled up my adorable little tummy, I was off outside, but not for very long I'm afraid 'cos it was freezing cold. Like FREEZING!



I ran about for a wee while --- I had to keep moving in case I frozed to the ground, and that would have been tragic, sure it would? Even when I tried to get back in my window I had a wee bit of trouble 'cos there was a great big bit of ice all along my window sill but my MH saw this and knocked it all off so that I could get back in safely and not coldly, if you see what I mean.

My little weather man friend wasn't on my television tonight but he told his friend to tell me that there might be lots of snow on my little island tomorrow and I am just so excited. In fact, I think I will go to sleep now so that I will waken up very early in the tomorrow morning and I can be out playing in the snow even before the little birdies are wakened up. A brilliant plan, eh. Just one wee problem


Can I waken the Boss? Hmmmmmm :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment