Sunday 6 January 2019

A Lazy Day


I have been outside playing lots of times today 'cos although it is still cold in my garden, it was dry and calm so I decided to get as much exercise as I could 'cos my MH has been complaining that my adorable little claws are getting very sharp so I need to make them better for her.


We have all been in my house today except for a little while when my DH went to the pier and my MH went to take down the Christmas tree from the waiting room, so I played in my garden until they comed home to me and then we had a wee play together before we went back inside and it was when we were inside that we all got a big , not very good, surprise 'cos my little weather man friend told us that there was going to be a very bad wind tomorrow. In fact it has to be a gale type wind that could blow me away if I go outside at the wrong time!

Oh dear. My DH was not best pleased, I can tell you 'cos it means he can't get to the Cat Shop and he is disappointed. My MH isn't happy 'cos she doesn't like the wind but at least she wasn't going any place which is just as well 'cos if it is as bad as the weather man thinks, then the boat won't be able to come to see us. Shame!

I think I will have to entertain them in my house and I will let you know how we all get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment