Saturday 19 January 2019

Peace and Quiet


I have had a very peaceful day with no hammering or banging and everything in my house has just been very normal, thank you very much! I had a good long sleep and some lovely dreams about hunting and chasing and I was in a very good humour when I wakened up.


There was a wee bit of excitement in my house in this afternoon when my DH catched another little mouse. He has discovered a little hole and he thinks it was left behind by the men that put in our oil and all the little mouses have founded it and have been coming into my kitchen and annoying me and my humans.

It has been a good day on my little island although a tad chilly for this adorable little Squeak but I have been out playing for quite a long time and I liked it lots. There are some sheeps in the field in front of my house so I have lots of company now when I go out, and that makes me very happy indeed.

So, this half of my weekend has been good and I hope the next half will be good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment