Friday 18 January 2019

Dear Oh Dear


I don't know what my humans are up to at all, but the noise in my kitchen today has been awful and I have a little headache. I shall explain.


Remember I told you a wee while ago that we got all our 'lectric heaters taken away and oil ones put in and then my humans painted all my house? And then we had a little bit of peace and I thought everything was just fine... until today!


Two of our friends comed to my house and I was all excited thinking it would be cuddle time for me or even play time, but oh dear me, I was so very wrong 'cos they started hammering and banging and taking out the Rayburn cooker from my kitchen and what worried me even more was that my humans were happy with them doing that while I was all worried and a wee bit upset! My MH saw that I was not happy and so she explained that everything was fine and they were going to make my kitchen all nice again. Different, but nice, so I was a lot happier then.


The afternoon was noisy and messy but by teatime it was all finished and me and my humans are back to normal now with me on my MH's lap and my adorable little head on her laptop sending lots of lovely thoughts to you! I hope we all have a very good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment