Sunday 20 January 2019

More of the Same


We have just had a normal Sunday in my house and that has suited me just fine. The weather wasn't too bad until after tea time when it started to rain and be a wee bit windy, but before that it was just cold so I was able to get out to play a couple of times.


I was a wee bit miffed when I was inside though, 'cos my MH was doing some more of her cat picture--which is nearly finished, by the way-- and usually when she is finished she sits on my couch and then I sit on her knee, but today she had lots of paperwork to do which meant there wasn't as much time for me as I wanted, but it is OK now 'cos I am in my usual spot as she is writing this to you and I am very happy indeed.


I don't have a lot of news for you 'cos I have been resting more than playing but I am a very happy little puss.

No comments:

Post a Comment