Thursday 24 January 2019

Happy


..Not me really, although I am nearly always happy, but today the happy one in my house in my MH 'cos the Sky man comed this morning to fix our television and that made my humans, but particularly my MH, very happy indeed.

A few weeks ago when we had that very bad wind our Sky box stopped working and that wasn't good at all but then my MH told me the Sky man was coming and we just had to be patient. When she told me at first I was a wee bit confused 'cos I thought there was a man coming from the sky and I was a wee bit scared too but then she explained and that was OK. And when the sky man comed in this morning, he was a very nice man so we are all happy.



There was another tiny drop of snow today but not enough to get excited by. My MH had to go to Stromness so it was just me and my DH in my house in this afternoon and we were fine, but I was very happy when she comed home again and I got big cuddles which made me very contented.


So we are all happy in my house tonight and I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment