Tuesday 15 January 2019

More Cold


.…. and the snow is getting closer according to my little weather man friend. I keep looking out of my window for it but it hasn't come to me yet. Maybe tomorrow.


I have had a good day anyway being in and out a few times and I even went into the gym with my MH for a little while. I did a lot of sniffing and exploring while she made her little legs do a lot of exercises on her bike and her treadmill and then I had to make sure they got her home safely 'cos they were a wee bit tired after all that! Hee hee

We had some visitors to my house today and we all had a chat and I got some special cuddles which made me very happy but then I heard my MH telling them that she has to go to Kirkwall tomorrow and as my DH will be at the Cat Shop, I will be all alone in my house and that made me a wee bit not so happy but I know they will make a ginormous fuss of me when they come back to me.


And that will make me VERY happy indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment