Tuesday 24 April 2018

A Little Bit Naughty


I have been just a tad on the naughty side through last night time and during the today time and I'm afraid my MH wasn't very happy with me. I had been rather lazy yesterday so I wasn't very tired and I wakened up lots of times and because I was feeling a bit lonely, I asked the old dear if she would like to please play with me. When she didn't waken up right away, I sort of knocked some of her boxes off the dressing table and that always does the trick, so she got up but we didn't play 'cos she was still a wee bit tired.

We had a wee chat and I had a nibble at some of my biscuits and then went back to bed and eventually I managed to have a good sleep---and so did the Boss. Phew! We had a normal day with my DH doing some work and my MH doing some housework and it was while she was having a rest in the afternoon that I was a bit naughty again.


Picture the scene. The old dear was resting on the couch and I was sitting on my window sill debating about going out, so I kind of pulled on the curtain--which I know I shouldn't do--and my MH got up to open the window for me, but I changed my mind and jumped down onto my chair. A couple of minutes later, I did the very same thing again--up on the window sill, pulled the curtain, MH gets up, I change my mind and plop onto my chair.

Now, if I tell you I did this maybe four or five times, you might understand why the old dear was not best pleased. She didn't exactly shout at me, but she did say my name rather loudly and I decided to finally go out. But I didn't go out of the window. Oh no, I asked her to open the door for me leaving her and my DH just shaking their heads.


However, I am all forgived 'cos I got my usual cuddle when I comed back home again, but I think I will try and be a good puss tonight. Just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment