Thursday 17 May 2018

A Crackin' Day


I have had a really good day. The weather has just been purr-fect for me and I have been outside nearly all day. It was so warm that my MH left the door open so I could lie on my path and see and hear what the old dear was doing. My DH went away to Kirkwall to buy some strawberry plants for our greenhouse so it was just me and the Boss in my house.


I wandered around the fields and I rolled on my grass and then just sort of lay there for a while feeling really, really happy---and warm --- and it was good. My MH kept coming out to see me and one time we had a long play outside and she sort of caught me being just a tiny bit naughty and it just so happened that she had her camera with her so you can see how naughty I was.


Earlier in this morning before I went out, my MH gave me my dinner and after I had a sniff at it, I told her I didn't like it so she put it out for the birdies. No problem there. A while later, when she comed out to see if I was OK she discovered me sitting on the birdies table eating the dinner that I didn't like when it was in my dish! Oh dear, she was a wee bit annoyed and shooked her head at me, but then she just laughed especially when she saw me licking my lips.


Oh I do like to keep my humans amused. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment