Friday 18 May 2018

More of the Same


Oh, I am just loving this weather. My little weather man friend has been very good to me lately 'cos he has sended me lots of good weather which has made me and my humans very happy indeed.


When I got up this morning, I just scooted outside before I had eaten any of my breakfast but as my MH left the door open again, I could just nip in whenever I needed a wee bite and that was brilliant. I lay on my path and had lots of rolls on it 'cos it was warm and then my MH came out to cut our grass again and I didn't even complain 'cos I was happy she was outside with me, although we nearly had a wee accident.

She was running behind the lawn mower and I was busy exploring and we nearly runned into one another but I scooted one way and she scooted another and I just missed having a very close haircut. Phew! I wonder what I would look like with a big bald strip along my back? Not pretty, I think. But thankfully it didn't happen.


After that, I had a great day just wandering about and resting and I was outside right up until teatime and then I just curled up on my MH's knee and had a snooze. I need to build up some more energy for later on when I shall wander out again to see what is happening on my beloved little island.

Oh yes, I do love this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment