Thursday 10 May 2018

A Good Fun Day


I have had a very good day indeed and I have been outside nearly all the time which I just love, but the best bit was that at least one of my humans was outside with me and I just loved that.

My DH has been busy putting all the ornaments and plants back into my garden and of course he needed my help with that, and then we had to go into the greenhouse to look after the tomatoes and I have finally chosen which one is going to be looked after by me. I gived it a wee purr today and it was happy. I heard my humans saying that they were going to get some strawberry plants, so I will have one of those to look after as well. I think I am going to be a very busy puss this summer.


My MH was doing a wee bit of housework but she did come out with me a few times and I helped her hang out the washing and when she finished that, we played on the grass for a while and that was very good indeed.

So, I have had a very good day and I am hoping for more of the same tomorrow. I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment