Friday 4 May 2018

A Very Excited Pussycat


That's what I am today. And why, I hear you ask. Well the very nice postman bringed us a wee parcel this morning and when my MH opened it up she showed it to me, and there was me looking back at me! It was a painting that my friend B. did for me and it is beautiful. You can see it for yourself 'cos I have asked my MH to show it to you. And she has. Thank you very much, B. We are all delighted with it.


Remember I told you yesterday that my humans were going away to leave me today? Well, I was only half right 'cos it was just my DH that went away. My MH said she wasn't well but I think the real reason was that she never wants to leave me. However, I have been giving her some very special cuddles to make sure that she will feel better soon.


We have had a very quiet day with me looking after the old dear and her letting me sit on her knee so we have both been very happy.

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome Squeak. I am glad you like it. Purrs from Aslan.

    ReplyDelete