Sunday 13 May 2018

PHEW


Remember I told you that me and my MH cut our grass last night just before dinner time? Well, we were really, really lucky 'cos just after our dinner the rest of the world disappeared when the mist rolled in and then when we went to bed it was pouring with rain and it has rained all day today. Oh boy, my MH was a very happy lady today 'cos there is no way she would have been able to bring the lawn mower out today and when she decides to do something she gets a tad annoyed if it doesn't happen. But fortunately she did it last night so we are all very happy.


I haven't been out much at all 'cos it has been too wet for me but I did get a surprise when my friend S. comed to see me when she got off the boat. I had to go into my kitchen to see her though, 'cos she had been out all day and she was a wee bit soaking wet and didn't want to drip on my living room carpet. We had a wee chat and then I went out to play when she was going home, so at least I have had some fresh air.

I have made a big decidement not to eavesdrop when my humans are talking 'cos I have learned that the V-E-T person is coming to my house tomorrow to stick his ginormous big needle into my delicate (adorable) little body and to squeeze me to see if I am fit. Oh yukk.

And before you say anything, I KNOW it is for my own good but I still do not like it. Not one single little bit and I may even leave home before said vet person arrives. Just don't tell the Boss I said that, please.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment