Wednesday 16 May 2018

Half and Half


My day has been half good and half not so good. It was another fine morning when we got up and me and my MH sat on the couch and had a chat till it was time for my DH to go away on the boat to the Cat Shop and then she did a wee bit of housework while yours truly went outside to enjoy the sunshine.


It was lovely outside and I had a chat with one of the little calves and the mummy cow didn't mind although she kept watching me to make sure I wasn't doing anything naughty. As if I would! When I went back inside my MH told me that she was going away to Stromness for the afternoon and I had to stay in my house all by myself and I was a little bit upset, but she told me she wouldn't be too long. And she wasn't. And when she did come back to me, she bringed my DH with her, so we were all back in my house together, and while they were putting all the messages away, I nipped outside to see what was happening and then managed back just in time for a seat and a cuddle on my couch.

So I suppose my day has been a bit good, a bit bad and another bit good. It is a lovely evening, so after my snooze I shall be heading outside again to see what is happening, so it's not all bad. In fact, it is quite a lot good.

No comments:

Post a Comment