Saturday 26 May 2018

Resting


Oh dear me, my MH has been so pleased with herself today it is almost unbearable! When she was talking to my DH yesterday about cutting the grass, she thought she might leave it until today but then she changed her mind and did it yesterday and guess what? It was misty all night and part of today as well, so the grass would have been too wet for her to take out the mower and oh boy, did she keep telling us? Yes, she did!

So, we have all had a very lazy day and to be quite honest, I played so much yesterday that I needed a wee rest today, so every time my MH sat down on my couch, I plonked my adorable little body on her knee and just cuddled up for a snooze and that was so very, very good.


It is the Folk Festival in Stromness this weekend so my DH is going to the Cat Shop tomorrow and it will just be me and the Boss in my house and she told me that if it was a good day she would play with me in the garden and take some new photographs to show you, so I am hoping that my little weather man friend will send some warm sunshine 'cos I just love being outside especially if my MH is with me.

I had better get a good night's sleep tonight so that I am looking my best for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment