Monday 7 May 2018

All Alone


But just for a little while today. I knew my DH would be going to the Cat Shop and when I saw what my MH was wearing, I knew she was going away too. Sigh.

It was raining when we all got up so I had a very quick wander outside before taking to my bed to have a wee sulk. The window had to be closed so I knew I couldn’t go out so I just slept till I heard the door opening and my humans were back home to me again. Yippee!


I was very patient and gave the old dear a good five minutes to put away all the messages and then I asked her to play with me, which she did. You all knew that anyway, didn’t you? We had good fun and while she was tickling me she told me all the things she had been doing and I listened very carefully.

After our dinner, I assumed my favouritist position with my adorable little bum on her knee and my even adorabler little head on her shoulder and I purred as loud as can be and that made both my humans smile.

I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment