Monday 28 May 2018

Well ...


....it was a glorious day on my little island with roasting hot sunshine and just enough breeze to keep me from becoming roast Squeak, but I had nobody to enjoy it with ‘cos I was abandoned again. Sigh

I knew the old boy was going to the Cat Shop like he normally does, but when we got up this morning my MH told me that she was going to Kirkwall with her friends and I was to be left all alone which made me a wee bit awful sad but I put on a very brave face until she was away and then I had a wee cry.


The only good bit was that the window was left open for me, but to be honest, my adorable little heart wasn’t in it and I just sat and looked out for a wee while and waited patiently till my door opened again and both my humans were back to me.

Then I went out to play and I just loved it ‘cos it was lovely and warm so I am hoping it will be good again tomorrow ‘cos both my humans will be with me. Yippee

No comments:

Post a Comment