Tuesday 1 May 2018

Adorable


I know I don't need to prove it to you, but do these pictures not show how utterly adorable I am? I have put my modesty in a drawer for a little while 'cos I knew you would like to see these pictures of me which my DH took while I was cuddling up to my MH who was trying to do her puzzles.


I do this to her lots of times and sometimes she just puts her book down and strokes me 'cos she loves it just as much as me. See?

This was after our dinner time when we were all settled down for the night time. We have had a good day although it has been just a tad cool and blowy but it didn't keep me in too much and I had a few wee plays outside which gave me lots of good fun.


The old dear went into her gym but I stayed inside with my DH 'cos I didn't feel like sitting watching her on her bike and it was too cold for her to leave the door open for me, so I just patiently waited till she comed back to me and then I will let you guess where I sat.

Yep, on her knee. My very favouritist seat in the en-tire world!

No comments:

Post a Comment