Saturday 12 May 2018

A Good Day


We all had a lazy day just sitting on my couch for a while and then me and my MH had a wander round my garden which was nice . When we got up this morning it was raining so she was a wee bit annoyed 'cos she wanted to cut our grass but she knew it would be too wet so we just had fun inside instead.


I had some work to do with my DH in the greenhouse so that kept me busy just after lunch time and then I went for an afternoon snooze while my humans had a rest for a while, but then, just before dinner time, the old dear went outside to feel the grass and she discovered that it was dry enough to cut it so we both went outside for a while and as usual, I just watched her from a safe distance and waited until it was all finished and then I had a roll on it and it felt lovely and soft on my adorable little body.

I was happy it was all finished and I am hoping that it will be a good day tomorrow so that I can get out to play although my little weather man friend told me it might rain, but I am hoping he has made a mistake 'cos I have lots of energy to use up and I prefer to be out when it is dry.

So, paws crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment