Tuesday 29 May 2018

A Funny Old Day


I was so excited when I wakened up 'cos I was looking forward to another brilliant day on my little island, but when I ran to the window and looked out, there was nothing there---only a thick grey mist and I was so disappointed. I know that both my humans were at home with me and that they would play with me, but I wanted it to be like yesterday so that we could all be outside having lots of fun. Ho hum.


I did wander out for a wee while but it wasn't very exciting so I just went back home and had a snooze while my MH did all the work she should have done yesterday, but then I got a big surprise when I wakened up 'cos all the mist had disappeared again and the sun was shining. Yippee

I asked to be let out to play and I wandered through the long grass for a long time and I was very happy. Then I heard my MH calling for me 'cos she needed my help to hang out her washing and of course I did as she asked and that made her very happy too.


I stayed out for such a long time in this afternoon that my MH was beginning to get worried and so she came outside and called for me and like a very good puss, I ran to see what she wanted and I told her I was just having the very bestest fun doing pussy cat things and she was happy with that so she let me stay outside.

It is after teatime now and I am having a snooze but the sun is still shining and the mist has gone away, so I shall be heading outside again very soon to have more brilliant fun.

Oh I do like this good weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment