Tuesday 22 May 2018

Much Better


My day has been a very good one but the bestest news came from my little weather man friend when he told me that the weather has to get lots better on my little island and it has to be sunny and lots warmer, so that made me very happy.

I have had a good day and have been a bit busier than yesterday. In fact, we have all been a bit busier than yesterday. Me and my DH have been busy in our greenhouse and I purred lots of times at the tomato plants but I haven't seen any tomatoes yet. I think it is still a bit too early, but I shall keep purring anyway.


While we were busy in the greenhouse, my MH was busy doing her housework and then when she was finished, she came to see what we were doing and she was pleased. In the afternoon, me and her went into the gym and I stayed with her for a little while then I went out to do puss cat things while her little legs did all their exercises and then we had to have a seat on my couch while she had a rest and I know that she rests the best when I am sitting on her knee.

So that's what I did and we both liked it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment