Wednesday 9 May 2018

A Lazy Day


I have done very little today. In fact, up till now, and it is just after dinner time, I have done nearly nothing at all. But I have liked it.

Because my MH was away from my house on Monday, she had a wee bit of work to do, so I just followed her round my house and watched her. I did go out a couple of times but it was wet and a wee bit too cool to stay out for too long, so I went home and claimed my cuddles.


I was a tiny bit naughty through last night time ‘cos I tried to attract my MH’s attention when she was fast asleep, and I do admit to knocking some things off the dressing table which does waken her but it makes her a tiny bit very angry with me. I knew the way she called my name that I was in trouble and when she uses that tone, she sometimes shuts me out of my bedroom so I scooted under the bed and didn’t come out again until she was sleeping.

And then very, very quietly, I snuggled up beside her. And she didn’t even know I was there! Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment