Friday 11 May 2018

It's Cold


Last night before we went to bed, my MH told me that if it was a good day today, we would cut the grass again and I was quite happy with that plan 'cos it means that I have company when I am out playing and then my grass is lovely when I roll on it. So I was quite a happy puss when we went to sleep.


I wasn't up at all through the night and this pleased the old dear, but she wasn't too happy when we got up 'cos although it was dry, it was blowing a gale and far too windy for her to take out the lawn mower. I wasn't overly upset 'cos it meant that my MH would be in the house with me and we could play lots of games together. And we did and it was just the bestest fun ever. Well, since the last time, that is. Hee hee

My day was complete at dinner time when I got some real fish and I just loved it millions. It is my very favouritist dinner ever! Me and my adorable little tummy are very, very happy.

I hope you are very happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment