Thursday 31 May 2018

Oh Joy


I have a new morning routine because of all this lovely weather we are having. As soon as I have opened my adorable little eyes and then wakened my MH, I go straight out into my garden and stay there until I am faint with hunger and then I scoot back inside and plead to be fed and then after I am all filled up, I scoot back outside again. This is just perfect and I love it.


My DH is doing a lot of work outside and after my MH had done all her housework, she took out the mower and cut our grass again, so I have had lots of company when I am outside which just makes me the happiest little puss in this world.


I got a big surprise last night just before bedtime 'cos my MH was going to get ready for bed but when she looked out of my window, the sky was so beautiful that she asked me if I would like to go outside with her to take some pictures for you. And you all know my answer, don't you?


We stayed out for a long time just watching the beautiful colours and if you look carefully at the pictures of yours truly, you can even see the setting sun on my coat. It was just a most glorious evening. I heard my MH saying that to my friend S. and I thought it sounded so good I would say it to you.


I am sure you will agree with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment