Saturday 5 May 2018

A Super Saturday



I have had a very good day. A very good day indeed. It was sunny and calm when I opened my adorable little eyes so I told my MH that I would like to go straight outside and could I please have my breakfast when I came in, and of course she agreed.



I wandered round my garden and then nipped through the fence and went into the field to see the sheeps. One of them told me that they are all ladies-in-waiting so maybe there will be some baby sheeps soon for me to play with.

The rest of my day was spent just wandering in and out and enjoying the sunshine. My MH went away down to see my friend S’s puss cat and I stayed out till she comed home again and then we played on the grass and I had lots of fun.

The only little cloud was the dreaded lawn mower had to be brought out again so I found a safe place and just waited patiently till the old dear was finished. It does feel nice now on my adorable little body when I roll on it, so I shouldn’t complain. Mind you, that has never stopped me before! Hee hee


I thought you might like to see the lighthouse that is down beside my friend S’s house. I like it and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment