Tuesday 8 May 2018

Much Happier


We were all at home today and that is what I like. The weather wasn't bad although it did rain a wee bit in the afternoon but not enough to upset us.

When my MH was away to the town yesterday, she bought some little flower type plants and brought them home for me and my DH to plant outside and that's what we had to do, so the wee bit of rain was good 'cos it gived the new plants a wee drink. When you see some pictures of them, you might wonder why there is green 'stuff' over the top and that's where I have a confession to make.


My DH put out two boxes last week to get them ready for the new plants but I discovered that they made very soft and comfortable litter trays for this adorable little puss and I'm afraid my humans weren't best pleased with me. And then they were worried that I would do the same when the flowers were in the boxes so the old boy thinks he has made them Squeak-proof.

I, on the other paw, do not think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment