Thursday 3 May 2018

Sorry



I do hope you didn’t worry about me yesterday. My MH was just about to write to you, on my behalf, of course! when she had to go out and it was too late when she comed home again. I was not best pleased and told her that my adoring public might be worried about me, but I am very fine indeed.

We have all had a good day although it has been a bit wet and cold so I have spent most of my day just snuggled up on my couch or beside my MH and that has suited me just fine.


I think I am to be abandoned tomorrow ‘cos I heard my humans talking about going to Kirkwall to buy some goodies so I will probably have another sleepy day. I don’t like being on my own as you know, but if the weather isn’t too great then I am happy just staying indoors and snoozing till they come home to me again.

Then I expect to be spoiled!

2 comments:

  1. Darling Squeak - you look as adorable as ever. I'm sure your MH and DH have had a good reason to have to head onto the little boat, so went off your little Island. Only for a while, little Squeak, only for a wee while. Sending much love and care to you, and to your MH and DH,

    Michelle downunder in Wellington, NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is so good to hear from you again Michelle and I hope you are well. You will see from my story today that my MH was here with me today and we had a lovely time together. I am a very happy Squeak and I am so happy you think I am still adorable 'cos so do we! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete