Tuesday 15 May 2018

Just Normal Again


And I for one am very happy about that. I have been taking it very easy today after all my trauma yesterday and I have ben demanding lots of cuddles---which I have been getting, thank you very much-- so now I am feeling more like my usual, adorable little self.


It was a fine day again on my little island so I have been outside lots of times just wandering and lying on my path listening to the birdies. There are some brand new baby cows outside my gate but I don't get too close in case the mummy cows don't like it, but there will be a time when I can play with them and I am looking forward to that.

I even went with my MH into the gym but I did wander away a couple of times and then went back to make sure she was OK--and she was. When she was finished, she needed a wee seat on my couch and I sat with her to make sure she was resting properly. We had lots of good fun just taking it easy.

And we both liked it MILLIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment