Sunday 27 May 2018

Fantastic!


I have had the brilliantest day ever and I have just loved it. It has been so fantastic that I am now sound asleep on my couch 'cos I am a wee bit tired after all my playing outside, but I am sending my thoughts to my MH who is writing this for me. I think you know it is her that writes it, don't you? I just tell her what to say--hee hee


My DH went away on the boat to go to the Cat Shop and me and her sat on my couch as always and worked out what our day was going to be. And it was just magic! The sun was shining and it was quite warm so I was outside for nearly all of the day and, just as she promised, my MH comed out to play with me and we both stayed out together for a long time. She played with me and she watched me doing pussy cat things, and then I watched her pulling up some naughty weeds that were trying to grow in my garden. My humans do not like the weeds so they always pull them up and I try and help but I'm not very good at it yet.


There are lots of sheeps and birdies on my island and there are some brand new baby cows and some of them are right outside my living room window and I asked the old dear to take a picture of then for you, which she did. She also tooked some new pictures of yours truly which I will show you over the next few days.


So, I am a very happy Squeak indeed and I will have another play outside for a while before bedtime. I just love it when I am outside at night time 'cos it is just quite magic. I can lie on the grass and watch the sun going to bed and then I know it is time for me to do the same so I go home and snuggle up beside my MH and that makes us both very happy indeed.

I hope you are very happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment