Wednesday 30 May 2018

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!


What a fantabulous, brilliant day I have had. Just magic, and I have loved every single second of it. We were all up early this morning 'cos there was a man coming to my house. I don't know why, but he had a tape measure with him and he was making lots of notes, so I shall have to find out and as soon as I know, you will know. OK?


I went outside when he comed in and it was before nine o'clock in this morning and already my little island was HOT so I was very happy. I was so happy that I didn't feel hungry and I played out for a long time until my adorable little tummy shouted to me that it was very empty and would I please fill it. So I had to rush home and ask my dear old MH to do the same and she did and me and my tummy were very grateful.

The sun shone all day and it just got warmer and warmer and I was very happy just wandering around the fields or just lying on my paths which were lovely and cosy. I had to keep moving my adorable little body because I was nearly cooking!


My humans were out with me lots of times too and that just made my day absolutely purr-fect. So you see, I have had a really good day and I hope you have had a very good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment