Sunday 20 May 2018

More Super


It has been another good day on my little island so this adorable little puss has been outside early all of the day and now I am so tired that I am sleeping on my MH's knee with my head on her lap top while she is trying to write this to you. But she likes it when I am beside her.

We all had a kind of lazy morning with me being lazy outside and my humans being lazy inside. But just for a little time 'cos they decided to finish off all the outside work and paint the benches in my garden and it was there that I nearly changed the colour of my adorable little feets. It is a good job my MH has very quick reflexes or I might get into a lot of trouble.


You see, she was painting one of the benches and was using a dark brown paint. Now, you know I am black and white--not dark brown! So, there was she painting away quite happily and there was I hunting and playing in my garden and not really looking at what she was doing. But then I saw her and decided it might be nice to jump up onto the bench beside her for a little seat.

So, I jumped up but before I landed on this very wet dark brown paint my MH saw what might happen and managed to catch me mid air and put me down on the ground without hurting said bench or adorable little paws.

Thank you MH.

1 comment:

  1. What a clever MH. I spent Sunday pretty much half awake - we are 11 hours ahead of you so for us watching the wedding live meant being up in the middle of the night. Megs just snoozed through it all! Much love and care from us in Wellington, NZ

    ReplyDelete