Monday 21 May 2018

A Wet Day


All our good weather has disappeared today and it has rained for the whole day which has made me a wee bit unhappy and stuck inside my house. Sigh.


We were all up quite early this morning and I was a wee bit more unhappy when my MH told me that she was going to Stromness with my DH. She told me she would just be a little while but since I am just a pussycat--albeit a very adorable pussycat-- I don't really understand time so I didn't know what she meant and just went to my bed to stay there till somebody comed home to me.

I was in the middle of a lovely dream and just about to pounce on a ginormous mouse when I heard my door opening and when I went into the kitchen, my MH was back to me and I was very happy indeed 'cos it was just about lunchtime and she had only been away for a very little time to get her hair cut.

We sat together on my couch and had a chat and then I managed a couple of trips outside but every time I comed back in I had to get dried off 'cos my adorable little body was a wee bit awful wet.


I asked the old dear to show you my little baby cow friend, so here she is. I go and see her when I am out playing and we both like that lots.

I am a very lucky puss indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment