Tuesday 14 August 2018

Well....


... I suppose it had to happen that the good weather went away some place else and instead we got rain and mist. Sigh. It wasn't too bad really, 'cos it was calm and the rain was quite warm so it still didn't keep me in.

Both my humans were at home with me all day and my MH just had a tiny bit of work to do so there was lots of company for me whenever I feeled a wee bit lonely. I went into the fields as usual and had a chat to all the sheeps that are in the field right in front of my living room, but by the time I decided to go home gain, I was a tad soaking wet and needed a big dry which my DH gived me. I liked it and I purred a lot for him and he liked that so he smiled for me.


We went into our greenhouse and I had a sniff at my tomatoes which are coming on very well indeed and the Boss is very happy which is good too.


So, we are all happy in my house and we are hoping that the good weather might be back to us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment